As per the Central Excise Act, the rules provide and mandate that every person involved in the manufacture / production of goods excisable will be registered with Central Excise Dept. This registration is a one time process and therefore it doesn’t need to be renewed.
Who Requires Excise Registration:
- All Manufacturer if dutiable excisable products.
- 1st & 2nd stage merchants i.e counting maker’s stops and shippers requiring to issue Cenvatable receipts.
- Persons who hold distribution centers.
- People who acquire excisable products for profit end-use.
- The Exporting producer by refund or security
- Export Oriented Units and EPZ units which have connection with the residential economy
Documents Required for Central Excise Registration:
- Customs Registration No. (BIN No.).
- General Foreign Trade Directorate
- Code No. of Import Export
- Central Sale Tax No.
- State Sale Tax No.
- Index No. of Registrar of Company –
- Applicant's PAN Card
- Applicant Photograph
- map of Premises
- Date of starting of business.
- Value of Machinery & Plant.
- Goods that has to be manufactured.
- Bank Account details.
- List of Directors.
- Address Proof of every Directors.
- Authorized signatory Address Proof
- Factory Address Proof.
- Board Resolution in favor of Authorized Signatory.
- MOA & AOA