Service tax is a form of indirect tax that provides for the taxable services. Service tax can be paid by the consumer of that service and service provider is the corresponder for collecting the remittance.
Now, Service Tax is at 14% on taxable service and tends to increase due to govt policy. Service Tax Registration is mandatory for any person on their business.
Registration is needed for the assessment, to deposit, to file tax returns.
Service Tax Registration Process
Js Tax Consultant will provide your business Service Tax Registration within 10 days.
Requirements for Registration
- PAN card,
- Address Proof (Voter ID, Aadhar, Driving License),
- Bank Authentication Details (Cancelled Cheque),
- Address Proof of Registered Office :-
- If Rented - Rent Agreement,
- If Owned - Proof of Ownership,
- Utilities Bill like electricity bill, property documents that supports the registered address proof If E- bill is not in your name – you should attach No Objection Certificate,
- Rubber Stamp.
- Pan of Company,
- Partnership Deed of Company,
- Board Resolution Authorizing Director to apply for,
- PAN of all Partners,
- Address Proof of all Partners(Voter ID, Aadhar, Driving License),
- Bank Authentication Details,
- Address Proof of Registered Office:-
- If Rented: Rent Agreement.
- If Owned: Proof of Ownership.
- Utilities Bill like electricity bill, property documents supporting the registered address proof.
- Rubber Stamp of Company.